Closer - Anointing Oil
By Sarah van Vuuren
A blend of myrrh and pomegranate seed essential oils as well as pomegranate blossom fragrance oil Myrrh oil speaks of closeness to God as seen in Song of Solomon 1:13 Myrrh, meaning bitter in Hebrew, represents Yeshua, our Beloved as the One who paid the price for all our bitterness and brokenness.
Pomegranate seed oil, an oil with incredible healing properties, speaks of the deepest part of this fruit. As pomegranate represents love, the seed speaks of Love Himself. The place where His Love originates. It speaks of His heart.
Pomegranate blossoms speak of the promise of the coming fruit. A fruit that stands for fruitfulness like no other fruit. The pomegranate bursts open when it is ripe. A sure promise of blessed brokenness.
‘Closer anointing oil’ spreads the fragrance of Love’s present presence. The presence that says “Here I Am.”
Kindly note that specified price is for one bottle only. The two bottles presented in the photo were styled for better visibility on the product.
Bridal Harvest Returns Policy
Bridal Harvest wants you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will gladly accept returns for refund or merchandise credit under the following terms and conditions:
Our policy is a 7 day return policy, which means you have 7 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. Please include a photo of the product with your request. Also include the receipt or proof of purchase.
Start by contacting us at email@example.com. If your return is accepted, we’ll confirm via email and send out instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can contact us for any return question firstname.lastname@example.org
We do not accept a return of the following types of products:
- Anointing Oils
- Used or damaged CDs/DVDs
- Gift cards
- Software products that are downloadable
- eBook subscriptions
- Partnering subscriptions.
Please contact us personally to request your return. Do not send it back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds can be granted at the discretion of the company:
• Products, including books, damaged due to rough handling by courier company.
• Any product without the original packaging and is unused.
Please note that a refund is not guaranteed in above situations.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
• The return shipping fees will be for your own account.
• Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item.
• We will also notify you via email of the approval or the rejection of your refund.
• If your refund is approved, then it will be processed and within a certain amount of days, a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
• First check your bank account again, If you have not received a refund yet.
• It may take some time before your refund is officially posted, so then contact your credit card company or your bank.
• If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
We do not refund sale items.
We will only replace items if they are defective or damaged beyond use. If you do need to exchange it for the same item, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will email you with the physical address.
• If the product was marked as a gift when you purchased it and shipped it directly to you, you will receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned product is received by us, a gift certificate will be e-mailed to you.
• If the product wasn’t marked as a gift when it was purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give it to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.
• To return your product, please send us an email at email@example.com and we will email you with the physical address.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your product. Shipping costs are non-refundable, unfortunately.
The time that your refunded product will reach you, will vary depending on where you live.
We do not guarantee that we will receive your returned item and if you are uncertain about the delivery, it is advised to have a tracking number and purchase shipping insurance from the courier company.
Changes to This Return Policy
We may update our Return Policy from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes.
This policy is effective as of 2023-11-02.
If you have any questions or suggestions about our Return Policy, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery prices are included for South African clients only, all international deliveries will be quoted individually.